Translate

5/11/2016

The Thing About Wearing Glasses | A review

I wear glasses. You may have taken note of that by the picture in the sidebar. I do not wear contacts; I don't exactly want to touch my freaking eyeball to put them in, and I have long nails - what if I slip? Anyway, I'm fine wearing glasses. I like them, and I'm not bothered by walking around in a blur when I can't wear them for a performance (Note: I am an actor; while everything is incredibly blurry and I can't exactly see the other actors' facial expressions unless I'm standing right next to them, I can see well enough to walk around the stage).

The Pros:

  • They're cute
  • I can see
  • No contacts
  • You can see my eye make-up just fine
  • I've been wearing glasses too long to not look weird without them
The Cons:

  • Sometimes when I lie down, they squish up to my face
  • They get all gross when my dog tries to kiss me
  • God help me if I take a nap without taking my glasses off
Obviously it'll vary person-to-person, but I'll be keeping my glasses, thank you very much.

RATING: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment